Donald Duck in Mathmagic Land
From EscherMathJump to navigationJump to search
Donald in Mathmagic Land is an animated movie, and shows Donald Duck exploring several topics in Mathematics.
- Run time: 27 minutes
- Release date: June 26, 1959
- Director: Hamilton Luske.
- Walt Disney: "The cartoon is a good medium to stimulate interest. We have recently explained mathematics in a film and in that way excited public interest in this very important subject."
Find the video online and watch it keeping the following questions in mind. You may want to take notes as you are watching the video.
- List the topics of mathematics as explained in the video
- Did you learn any mathematics that was previously unfamiliar to you? If so, what was it?