The course at SLU is being offered less often these days, so this wiki is not getting the attention it deserves at the moment.
- Fall 2019: Dr. Druschel is teaching one section.
- May 2, 2019 - Sep 22, 2019: the World Chess Hall of Fame and the SLU Museum of Art present M.C. Escher: Infinite Variations
- Fall 2012: Dr. Clair is giving an online presentation, Escher and the Impossible, Dec 6, 2012 as part of the VizMath MOOC.
- Fall 2012 Two sections - Bart and Druschel.
- Spring 2012 One section - Clair.
- January 2012 at the Joint Mathematics Meetings, Geometry and art: A Liberal arts mathematics course, presented by Anneke Bart.
- Fall 2011 Two sections - Bart and Clair.
- June 2011 - Bart and Huling are offering an online PREP Workshop, Geometry and Art
- Spring 2011 One section - Bart.
- Fall 2010 Two sections - Clair and Huling
- Spring 2010 Phil Huling joins the ranks of SLU Math 124 instructors.
- Fall 2009: Dr. Bart is adapting many of these materials for High School and K-12 students.
- Spring 2009: One section of Math 124 at SLU, by Dr. Clair. Dr. Hydorn at U. of Mary Washington is offering a brand new course, EscherMath.
- Fall 2008: Two sections of Math 124 at SLU, one by Dr. Bart, one by Dr. Harris.
- June 2008: a workshop will be offered through the MAA. Through the PRofessional Enhancement Program (PREP) we will conduct a workshop based on the materials contained in this EscherWiki. More information can be found at http://math.slu.edu/prep08
- Spring 2008: Saint Louis University offers two sections of MATH 124: Math and the Art of MC Escher. One section will be taught by Dr. Bryan Clair, the other section by Dr. John Kalliongis.
- Fall 2007: Saint Louis University offers two sections of MATH 124: Math and the Art of MC Escher. One section will be taught by Dr. Anneke Bart, the other section by Dr. Steve Harris.