Difference between revisions of "Course:Harris, Fall 07: Diary Week 1"
From EscherMathJump to navigationJump to search
(New page: Mon: *written statements, "why are you taking the course, or whatever" *free time, look at Escher in offical site galleries *what's neat about Escher? **infinity **impossible figures **e...)
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
Revision as of 16:38, 27 August 2007
- written statements, "why are you taking the course, or whatever"
- free time, look at Escher in offical site galleries
- what's neat about Escher?
- impossible figures
- evolving shapes
- tesselation implies geometry (ex: http://www.mcescher.com/ > Galleries > Switzerland and Belgium > Development II)
- what is a tessellation?
- straight sides
- repeated images (required only for "regular" tessellations)
- no gaps
- vertices meet vertices