Use This Book
Math & the Art of M.C. Escher is intended as a freely available online textbook for anyone to use (see the Copyright page for details).
Get An Account
If you are an instructor teaching a course entirely or partly from this book, you should request an account on the wiki, by writing to Bryan or Anneke. Getting an account will allow you to view instructor-only pages, and allow you to edit the wiki!
Teaching Math & Escher
- General Philosophy behind the course
- Elementary Education (K-8) NCTM standards and some resources.
- Secondary Education (9-12) NCTM standards and some resources.
- Most instructors notes are on the 'Discussion' page associated to each page of content.
- Solutions to Exercises As well as solutions to a selected number of explorations.
- Tessellation Art Project Grading Rubric
Past course pages
- SLU MATH 124: Math and Escher - Fall 2008 - Dr. Anneke Bart
- SLU MATH 124: Math and Escher - Fall 2008 - Dr. Steve Harris
- SLU MATH 124: Math and Escher - Spring 2008 - Dr. Bryan Clair
- SLU MATH 124: Math and Escher - Fall 2007 - Dr. Anneke Bart
- SLU MATH 124: Math and Escher - Fall 2007 - Dr. Steve Harris