Frieze and Rosette Group Scavenger Hunt
From EscherMathJump to navigationJump to search
- Notebook page to sketch on
- Moving feet
- Each group is to find as many examples of Rosette and Frieze groups as they can OUTSIDE of Ritter Hall.
- For each example that you find, make a quick sketch of it in your notebook and identify the group.
- Your whole group must return and present your answers by the end of class or you will be marked absent for the day.
- The 3 groups with the most examples will receive extra credit.