The department employs student workers in various capacities each semester. Typically, there are positions available for:
- Tutors in the help sessions.
- Teaching assistants and learning assistants for particular course offerings.
Details of available positions and application instructions are below.
|Fall 2020 Math/Stat Student Worker Positions|
|Help Sessions Tutor|
To apply for these positions you will need:
- SLU email address and banner ID
- A formal or informal resume
- The name of a reference (preferably a faculty member in the SLU Math/Stat department)
The department will begin reviewing applications on August 12 and will continue to consider applications until all positions are filled.